At CenUSA Bioenergy we produce a variety of resources across several types of media with a goal of sharing our vision of expanding production of perennial grasses on marginal lands in the American Midwest.
We currently have available:
- Peer Reviewed Journal Articles and Technical/Working Papers
- Case Studies
- Research Summaries
- Fact Sheets and Brochures
- Project Reports
- Videos and Webinars
- 2017 CenUSA "Legacy" Flyer
- Switchgrass Decision Tool
- Evaluation Reports and Surveys
We also publish a bi-monthly newsletter BLADES. Our library is always expanding so be sure and stay tuned to what we do to provide knowledge for the expanding bioeconomy.
We also partner with eXtension to spread the word about our work. A complete library of CenUSA resources is also housed at the eXtension Farm Energy website.