CenUSA Bioenergy is advised by an external Advisory Board with members representing all links in the biofuel supply chain including biomass cultivar development, seed production and marketing, crop production, rural economic development, transportation, storage, conversion, marketing, safety and education.
The Advisory Board's role is to provide high-level, broad advice and to serve as an important link and network into stakeholder groups.
CenUSA Advisory Board member and rural economic development dynamo LaVon Schiltz shares her journey to CenUSA and her thoughts on how the bioeconomy can help rural development.
- Tom Binder, Board Chair; Senior VP, Research; Archer, Daniels Midland (Ret.)
- Albert (Bert) Bennett, Senior Engineer & Principal Scientist, ICM, Inc.
- Christopher Clark, Research Scientist, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Denny Harding, Bio-Economy Manager; Iowa Farm Bureau Federation
- Jerry Kaiser, Plant Materials Specialist; USDA‐NRCS (MO, IA, IL)
- Bryan Mellage, Producer; Nebraska
- Scott Rempe, Patent Agent; Vermeer
- LaVon Schiltz, Executive Director, Nevada (Iowa) Economic Development Council
- Thomas G. Shannon, Research Technical Leader, Kimberly-Clarke Corp.
- David Stock, President Stock Seed Farms
- Jeremy Unruh, Product Line Manager - Baling & Mowing; John Deere
- Jay Van Roekel, Strategic Business Unit Manager; Vermeer
- John Weis, Producer; Minnesota
- Eric Zach, Ag Program Manager Wildlife Division, Nebraska Game & Parks Commission