The Education team was led by Raj Raman and Patrick Murphy (Iowa State University) to prepare the next generation of workers for the emerging bioeconomy.
The team focused on two primary goals:
- Providing interdisciplinary training and engagement opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students
- Developing a shared bioenergy curriculum core for the Central region of the United States
- Amy Kohmetscher, The Ohio State University
- Dana Namuth-Covert, The Ohio State University
Our Education team members have produced materials for everyone involved in the development of perennial grasses. Check out our Peer Reviewed Journal Articles and Education Programs.
Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
- Raman, D. R., B.N. Geisinger, M.R. Kemis & A. de la Mora. 2016. Key actions of successful summer research mentors. Higher Education 72:363. doi: 10.1007/s10734-015-9961-z.
- Guretzky, J., A. Kohmetscher & D. Namuth-Covert. 2013. Grass seed structure and seedling emergence. Nat. Sci. Educ. 42:1-1. doi:10.4195/nse.2012.0018w